The selected location is:
( 42°, 29', 57.5" N; 76°, 53', 25.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 344677 , 4706946
The elevation is 137 m ( 449 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-76.8903, 42.4993; 137 m
The state and county are New York: Yates County 36123
The HUC is Seneca
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Appalachian Plateau
(less typical) 60
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Sawmill Creek mouth; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8903, 42.4993 at a distance of 3 m
- Peach Orchard Point; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8886, 42.4990 at a distance of 146 m
- McGrath Point; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8878, 42.4948 at a distance of 544 m
- Bullhorn Creek mouth; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8880, 42.4937 at a distance of 653 m
- Hector; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8725, 42.5007 at a distance of 1472 m
- Big Stream mouth; New York: Yates Co.
-76.9114, 42.4901 at a distance of 2013 m
- Hector P O; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8661, 42.4940 at a distance of 2077 m
- Crystal Valley mouth; New York: Yates Co.
-76.9141, 42.4904 at a distance of 2192 m
- Glenora; New York: Yates Co.
-76.9172, 42.4984 at a distance of 2212 m
- School Number 1; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8739, 42.5165 at a distance of 2337 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30250140