The selected location is:
( 42°, 25', 10.2" N; 76°, 53', 28.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 344414 , 4698087
The elevation is 146 m ( 479 ft )
The gradient is: 4.7
The aspect direction is: 327.2
The local roughness is: 3.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-76.8911, 42.4195; 146 m
The state and county are New York: Schuyler County 36097
The HUC is Seneca
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Appalachian Plateau
(less typical) 60
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Corbett Point; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8911, 42.4195 at a distance of 3 m
- Inwood Point; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8928, 42.4259 at a distance of 721 m
- Schuyler County; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8830, 42.4168 at a distance of 734 m
- Gabriels Junction; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.9036, 42.4215 at a distance of 1050 m
- Big Hollow Run mouth; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8880, 42.4087 at a distance of 1230 m
- Scout Point; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8939, 42.4315 at a distance of 1350 m
- Salt Point; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8869, 42.4068 at a distance of 1456 m
- Hector Falls Creek mouth; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8689, 42.4182 at a distance of 1834 m
- Glen Eldridge Point; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8700, 42.4251 at a distance of 1845 m
- Glen Eldridge Tug Hollow mouth; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8703, 42.4257 at a distance of 1846 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30058601