The selected location is:
( 42°, 42', 34.2" N; 77°, 11', 16.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 320835 , 4730877
The elevation is 274 m ( 899 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-77.1878, 42.7095; 274 m
The state and county are New York: Yates County 36123
The HUC is Seneca
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Appalachian Plateau
(less typical) 60
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Nettle Valley Creek mouth; New York: Yates Co.
-77.1878, 42.7095 at a distance of 3 m
- Potter, Town of; New York: Yates Co.
-77.1814, 42.7134 at a distance of 678 m
- Italy Valley mouth; New York: Yates Co.
-77.2011, 42.7045 at a distance of 1224 m
- Sherman Hollow mouth; New York: Yates Co.
-77.1880, 42.6984 at a distance of 1237 m
- Potter; New York: Yates Co.
-77.2066, 42.7043 at a distance of 1647 m
- Nettle Valley Cemetery; New York: Yates Co.
-77.1933, 42.6932 at a distance of 1869 m
- Potter Swamp; New York: Yates Co.
-77.1664, 42.7237 at a distance of 2356 m
- School Number 2; New York: Yates Co.
-77.1541, 42.7079 at a distance of 2767 m
- Thomas Cemetery; New York: Yates Co.
-77.1725, 42.7395 at a distance of 3557 m
- Sutherland Cemetery; New York: Yates Co.
-77.1464, 42.7257 at a distance of 3838 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31718858