The selected location is:
( 42°, 46', 28.2" N; 77°, 18', 23.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 311319 , 4738354
The elevation is 210 m ( 689 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-77.3064, 42.7745; 210 m
The state and county are New York: Ontario County 36069
The HUC is Seneca
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Erie/Ontario Lake Plain
(less typical) 61
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Canandaigua Lake; New York: Ontario Co.
-77.3064, 42.7745 at a distance of 4 m
- Fisher Gully mouth; New York: Ontario Co.
-77.2955, 42.7737 at a distance of 896 m
- Foster Point; New York: Ontario Co.
-77.3136, 42.7818 at a distance of 1000 m
- Long Point; New York: Ontario Co.
-77.2944, 42.7768 at a distance of 1013 m
- Barnes Gully mouth; New York: Ontario Co.
-77.3155, 42.7826 at a distance of 1165 m
- Grange Landing; New York: Ontario Co.
-77.3211, 42.7665 at a distance of 1499 m
- Black Point; New York: Ontario Co.
-77.3214, 42.7632 at a distance of 1759 m
- Fisher Gully head;
-77.2880, 42.7654 at a distance of 1816 m
- Menteth Point; New York: Ontario Co.
-77.3008, 42.7976 at a distance of 2603 m
- Menteth Gully mouth; New York: Ontario Co.
-77.3022, 42.7982 at a distance of 2651 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31756220