The selected location is:
( 43°, 16', 6.2" N; 77°, 25', 57.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 302592 , 4793494
The elevation is 76 m ( 250 ft )
The gradient is: 3.2
The aspect direction is: 117.9
The local roughness is: 2.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-77.4325, 43.2684; 76 m
The state and county are New York: Monroe County 36055
The HUC is Irondequoit-Ninemile
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Erie/Ontario Lake Plain
(more typical) 61
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Ninemile Point; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.4325, 43.2684 at a distance of 4 m
- Fourmile Creek mouth; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.4339, 43.2670 at a distance of 197 m
- Saint Andrews Church; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.4405, 43.2618 at a distance of 984 m
- Mill Creek mouth; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.4514, 43.2607 at a distance of 1760 m
- Union Cemetery; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.4297, 43.2518 at a distance of 1862 m
- East Creek mouth; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.4580, 43.2598 at a distance of 2283 m
- Webster Park; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.4572, 43.2540 at a distance of 2569 m
- West Creek mouth; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.4639, 43.2579 at a distance of 2807 m
- Schlegel Road School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.4061, 43.2437 at a distance of 3485 m
- East Creek head;
-77.4558, 43.2409 at a distance of 3598 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Rochester East OE N
This was request number 30158342