The selected location is:
( 43°, 15', 42.5" N; 77°, 26', 25.8" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 301922 , 4792780
The elevation is 86 m ( 283 ft )
The gradient is: 4.9
The aspect direction is: 94.9
The local roughness is: 2.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-77.4405, 43.2618; 86 m
The state and county are New York: Monroe County 36055
The HUC is Irondequoit-Ninemile
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Erie/Ontario Lake Plain
(more typical) 61
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Saint Andrews Church; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.4405, 43.2618 at a distance of 5 m
- Fourmile Creek mouth; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.4339, 43.2670 at a distance of 784 m
- Mill Creek mouth; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.4514, 43.2607 at a distance of 895 m
- Ninemile Point; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.4325, 43.2684 at a distance of 975 m
- Union Cemetery; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.4297, 43.2518 at a distance of 1418 m
- East Creek mouth; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.4580, 43.2598 at a distance of 1440 m
- Webster Park; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.4572, 43.2540 at a distance of 1613 m
- West Creek mouth; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.4639, 43.2579 at a distance of 1951 m
- East Creek head;
-77.4558, 43.2409 at a distance of 2638 m
- Schlegel Road School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.4061, 43.2437 at a distance of 3443 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Rochester East OE N
This was request number 30039965