The selected location is:
( 43°, 6', 45.4" N; 77°, 31', 58.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 293929 , 4776433
The elevation is 124 m ( 407 ft )
The gradient is: 0.3
The aspect direction is: 274.1
The local roughness is: 0.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-77.5328, 43.1126; 124 m
The state and county are New York: Monroe County 36055
The HUC is Irondequoit-Ninemile
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Erie/Ontario Lake Plain
(more typical) 61
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Oak Hill Country Club; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5328, 43.1126 at a distance of 4 m
- Allendale School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5378, 43.1179 at a distance of 713 m
- Irondequoit Country Club; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5230, 43.1070 at a distance of 1013 m
- West Brook mouth; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5353, 43.1023 at a distance of 1167 m
- East Branch Allen Creek mouth; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5289, 43.1245 at a distance of 1355 m
- Nazareth College of Rochester; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5186, 43.1040 at a distance of 1501 m
- Allen Creek School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5258, 43.1259 at a distance of 1579 m
- Harley School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5494, 43.1204 at a distance of 1604 m
- Trinity School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5194, 43.1009 at a distance of 1699 m
- Saint John Fisher College; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5119, 43.1162 at a distance of 1745 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30173507