The selected location is:
( 43°, 7', 4.4" N; 77°, 32', 16.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 293539 , 4777034
The elevation is 126 m ( 413 ft )
The gradient is: 1.3
The aspect direction is: 3.4
The local roughness is: 1.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-77.5378, 43.1179; 126 m
The state and county are New York: Monroe County 36055
The HUC is Irondequoit-Ninemile
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Erie/Ontario Lake Plain
(more typical) 61
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Allendale School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5378, 43.1179 at a distance of 4 m
- Oak Hill Country Club; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5328, 43.1126 at a distance of 719 m
- Harley School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5494, 43.1204 at a distance of 984 m
- East Branch Allen Creek mouth; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5289, 43.1245 at a distance of 1027 m
- Allen Creek School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5258, 43.1259 at a distance of 1317 m
- Irondequoit Country Club; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5230, 43.1070 at a distance of 1710 m
- Council Rock School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5500, 43.1307 at a distance of 1731 m
- West Brook mouth; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5353, 43.1023 at a distance of 1749 m
- Saint Thomas More School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5391, 43.1337 at a distance of 1754 m
- Saint John Fisher College; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5119, 43.1162 at a distance of 2116 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30308636