The selected location is:
( 43°, 8', 1.3" N; 77°, 32', 20.8" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 293487 , 4778792
The elevation is 131 m ( 430 ft )
The gradient is: 1.2
The aspect direction is: 352.2
The local roughness is: 1.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-77.5391, 43.1337; 131 m
The state and county are New York: Monroe County 36055
The HUC is Irondequoit-Ninemile
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Erie/Ontario Lake Plain
(more typical) 61
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Saint Thomas More School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5391, 43.1337 at a distance of 5 m
- Council Rock School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5500, 43.1307 at a distance of 950 m
- East Branch Allen Creek mouth; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5289, 43.1245 at a distance of 1319 m
- Allen Creek School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5258, 43.1259 at a distance of 1388 m
- Indian Landing School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5275, 43.1432 at a distance of 1412 m
- Our Lady of Mercy High School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5378, 43.1479 at a distance of 1577 m
- Harley School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5494, 43.1204 at a distance of 1703 m
- Allendale School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5378, 43.1179 at a distance of 1763 m
- Brighton; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5505, 43.1476 at a distance of 1798 m
- Hiller School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5578, 43.1426 at a distance of 1813 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Rochester East OE N
This was request number 30035200