The selected location is:
( 43°, 13', 37.2" N; 77°, 35', 43.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 289237 , 4789294
The elevation is 97 m ( 319 ft )
The gradient is: 1.6
The aspect direction is: 24.3
The local roughness is: 1.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-77.5953, 43.2270; 97 m
The state and county are New York: Monroe County 36055
The HUC is Irondequoit-Ninemile
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Erie/Ontario Lake Plain
(more typical) 61
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Pine Grove School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5953, 43.2270 at a distance of 5 m
- Seneca School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5997, 43.2315, ( 362 ft ) at a distance of 612 m
- Dake School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5972, 43.2179 at a distance of 1027 m
- Listwood School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5925, 43.2168 at a distance of 1160 m
- WIRQ-FM (Rochester); New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5958, 43.2165 at a distance of 1172 m
- Irondequoit High School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5972, 43.2165 at a distance of 1181 m
- Saint Thomas School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5975, 43.2393 at a distance of 1374 m
- Colebrook School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5928, 43.2407 at a distance of 1531 m
- Iroquois School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5947, 43.2409 at a distance of 1540 m
- Briarwood School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.6050, 43.2151 at a distance of 1544 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Rochester East OE N
This was request number 29636017