The selected location is:
( 43°, 13', 53.4" N; 77°, 35', 58.9" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 288895 , 4789804
The elevation is 98 m ( 320 ft )
The gradient is: 1.4
The aspect direction is: 42.7
The local roughness is: 0.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-77.5997, 43.2315; 98 m
The state and county are New York: Monroe County 36055
The HUC is Irondequoit-Ninemile
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Erie/Ontario Lake Plain
(more typical) 61
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Seneca School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5997, 43.2315, ( 362 ft ) at a distance of 5 m
- Pine Grove School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5953, 43.2270 at a distance of 617 m
- Saint Thomas School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5975, 43.2393 at a distance of 880 m
- Iroquois School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5947, 43.2409 at a distance of 1116 m
- Colebrook School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5928, 43.2407 at a distance of 1161 m
- Rattlesnake Point; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.6161, 43.2334 at a distance of 1350 m
- Dake School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5972, 43.2179 at a distance of 1528 m
- Irondequoit High School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5972, 43.2165 at a distance of 1683 m
- WIRQ-FM (Rochester); New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5958, 43.2165 at a distance of 1700 m
- Listwood School; New York: Monroe Co.
-77.5925, 43.2168 at a distance of 1738 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Rochester East OE N
This was request number 29545928