The selected location is:
( 35°, 20', 41.6" N; 78°, 6', 59.8" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 17 (X,Y) 762043 , 3915108
The elevation is 50 m ( 163 ft )
The gradient is: 1.1
The aspect direction is: 122.7
The local roughness is: 1.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-78.1166, 35.3449; 50 m
The state and county are North Carolina: Wayne County 37191
The HUC is Upper Neuse
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southeastern Plains
(less typical) 65
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Stevens Mill; North Carolina: Wayne Co.
-78.1166, 35.3449, ( 157 ft ) at a distance of 4 m
- Falling Creek mouth; North Carolina: Wayne Co.
-78.1333, 35.3555 at a distance of 1919 m
- Tar Kiln Branch head;
-78.0930, 35.3383 at a distance of 2267 m
- Black Jack Grove Church; North Carolina: Wayne Co.
-78.0916, 35.3444 at a distance of 2272 m
- Stevens Chapel; North Carolina: Wayne Co.
-78.1361, 35.3210 at a distance of 3194 m
- Tar Kiln Branch mouth; North Carolina: Wayne Co.
-78.1194, 35.3144 at a distance of 3397 m
- Moccasin Creek mouth; North Carolina: Johnston Co.
-78.1533, 35.3508 at a distance of 3401 m
- Halfmile Branch mouth; North Carolina: Wayne Co.
-78.1022, 35.3771 at a distance of 3801 m
- Providence Church; North Carolina: Wayne Co.
-78.0800, 35.3283 at a distance of 3804 m
- Thoroughfare Swamp mouth; North Carolina: Wayne Co.
-78.1172, 35.3099 at a distance of 3887 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31724651