The selected location is:
( 35°, 20', 41.6" N; 78°, 7', 0.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 17 (X,Y) 762034 , 3915108
The elevation is 48 m ( 158 ft )
The gradient is: 0.9
The aspect direction is: 126.2
The local roughness is: 0.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-78.1167, 35.3449; 48 m
The state and county are North Carolina: Wayne County 37191
The HUC is Upper Neuse
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southeastern Plains
(less typical) 65
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Stevens Mill; North Carolina: Wayne Co.
-78.1166, 35.3449, ( 157 ft ) at a distance of 9 m
- Falling Creek mouth; North Carolina: Wayne Co.
-78.1333, 35.3555 at a distance of 1912 m
- Tar Kiln Branch head;
-78.0930, 35.3383 at a distance of 2276 m
- Black Jack Grove Church; North Carolina: Wayne Co.
-78.0916, 35.3444 at a distance of 2281 m
- Stevens Chapel; North Carolina: Wayne Co.
-78.1361, 35.3210 at a distance of 3189 m
- Moccasin Creek mouth; North Carolina: Johnston Co.
-78.1533, 35.3508 at a distance of 3392 m
- Tar Kiln Branch mouth; North Carolina: Wayne Co.
-78.1194, 35.3144 at a distance of 3397 m
- Halfmile Branch mouth; North Carolina: Wayne Co.
-78.1022, 35.3771 at a distance of 3804 m
- Providence Church; North Carolina: Wayne Co.
-78.0800, 35.3283 at a distance of 3812 m
- Thoroughfare Swamp mouth; North Carolina: Wayne Co.
-78.1172, 35.3099 at a distance of 3887 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29737229