The selected location is:
( 35°, 16', 57.7" N; 78°, 12', 5.8" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 17 (X,Y) 754511 , 3907986
The elevation is 46 m ( 151 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-78.2016, 35.2827; 46 m
The state and county are North Carolina: Wayne County 37191
The HUC is Upper Neuse
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southeastern Plains
(less typical) 65
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Kelley Creek mouth; North Carolina: Wayne Co.
-78.2016, 35.2827 at a distance of 4 m
- Johnson Branch mouth; North Carolina: Wayne Co.
-78.2061, 35.2844 at a distance of 450 m
- Grantham, Township of; North Carolina: Wayne Co.
-78.1961, 35.2833 at a distance of 502 m
- Kennedy Mill Branch head;
-78.2005, 35.3052 at a distance of 2494 m
- Eureka Church; North Carolina: Wayne Co.
-78.2289, 35.2705 at a distance of 2832 m
- Johnson Branch head;
-78.2094, 35.2577 at a distance of 2867 m
- Pleasant Union Church; North Carolina: Wayne Co.
-78.1739, 35.2955 at a distance of 2889 m
- Ranyor Mill Branch mouth; North Carolina: Wayne Co.
-78.2400, 35.2791 at a distance of 3519 m
- Piney Grove Church; North Carolina: Wayne Co.
-78.2408, 35.2758 at a distance of 3650 m
- Grantham Elementary School; North Carolina: Wayne Co.
-78.1650, 35.2966, ( 167 ft ) at a distance of 3666 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Four Oaks NE
|Newton Grove North
|Newton Grove South
This was request number 29676096