The selected location is:
( 35°, 16', 32.9" N; 78°, 14', 26.9" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 17 (X,Y) 750966 , 3907120
The elevation is 46 m ( 151 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-78.2408, 35.2758; 46 m
The state and county are North Carolina: Wayne County 37191
The HUC is Upper Neuse
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southeastern Plains
(less typical) 65
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Piney Grove Church; North Carolina: Wayne Co.
-78.2408, 35.2758 at a distance of 4 m
- Ranyor Mill Branch mouth; North Carolina: Wayne Co.
-78.2400, 35.2791 at a distance of 369 m
- Beaverdam Creek mouth; North Carolina: Wayne Co.
-78.2514, 35.2794 at a distance of 1044 m
- Eureka Church; North Carolina: Wayne Co.
-78.2289, 35.2705 at a distance of 1232 m
- Jordans Store; North Carolina: Wayne Co.
-78.2561, 35.2838, ( 160 ft ) at a distance of 1650 m
- Starlight; North Carolina: Wayne Co.
-78.2583, 35.2666, ( 167 ft ) at a distance of 1895 m
- Jordans Chapel; North Carolina: Wayne Co.
-78.2608, 35.2821 at a distance of 1949 m
- Friendly Church; North Carolina: Wayne Co.
-78.2580, 35.2521 at a distance of 3064 m
- Johnson Branch mouth; North Carolina: Wayne Co.
-78.2061, 35.2844 at a distance of 3295 m
- Ranyor Mill Branch head;
-78.2661, 35.2535 at a distance of 3384 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Four Oaks NE
|Newton Grove North
|Newton Grove South
This was request number 30285420