The selected location is:
( 35°, 20', 35.9" N; 78°, 20', 42.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 17 (X,Y) 741286 , 3914350
The elevation is 53 m ( 174 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-78.3450, 35.3433; 53 m
The state and county are North Carolina: Johnston County 37101
The HUC is Upper Neuse
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southeastern Plains
(less typical) 65
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Stone Creek mouth; North Carolina: Johnston Co.
-78.3450, 35.3433 at a distance of 4 m
- Whiteoak Branch mouth; North Carolina: Johnston Co.
-78.3708, 35.3394 at a distance of 2388 m
- Small Chapel; North Carolina: Johnston Co.
-78.3689, 35.3333 at a distance of 2444 m
- Bentonville Battleground; North Carolina: Johnston Co.
-78.3180, 35.3474, ( 175 ft ) at a distance of 2493 m
- Corinth Church; North Carolina: Johnston Co.
-78.3291, 35.3621 at a distance of 2533 m
- Hannah Creek Church; North Carolina: Johnston Co.
-78.3489, 35.3696 at a distance of 2936 m
- Pauline Church; North Carolina: Johnston Co.
-78.3186, 35.3619 at a distance of 3160 m
- Strickland Crossroads; North Carolina: Johnston Co.
-78.3672, 35.3677, ( 149 ft ) at a distance of 3375 m
- Antioch Church; North Carolina: Johnston Co.
-78.3664, 35.3705 at a distance of 3588 m
- Blackman Pond; North Carolina: Johnston Co.
-78.3050, 35.3371 at a distance of 3700 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Four Oaks NE
||Newton Grove North
||Newton Grove South
This was request number 31725900