The selected location is:
( 35°, 17', 9.6" N; 78°, 26', 2.8" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 17 (X,Y) 733351 , 3907780
The elevation is 55 m ( 180 ft )
The gradient is: 0.1
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-78.4341, 35.2860; 55 m
The state and county are North Carolina: Johnston County 37101
The HUC is Upper Neuse
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southeastern Plains
(less typical) 65
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Barefoot Cemetery; North Carolina: Johnston Co.
-78.4341, 35.2860 at a distance of 5 m
- Meadow, Township of; North Carolina: Johnston Co.
-78.4391, 35.2969 at a distance of 1289 m
- John K Swamp mouth; North Carolina: Johnston Co.
-78.4491, 35.3005 at a distance of 2108 m
- Reedy Prong Church; North Carolina: Johnston Co.
-78.4250, 35.2680 at a distance of 2165 m
- Wenthworth School; North Carolina: Johnston Co.
-78.4286, 35.3094, ( 195 ft ) at a distance of 2640 m
- Meadow, The; North Carolina: Johnston Co.
-78.4364, 35.3110 at a distance of 2778 m
- Hogpen Branch mouth; North Carolina: Johnston Co.
-78.4647, 35.2935 at a distance of 2906 m
- Unity Church; North Carolina: Johnston Co.
-78.4016, 35.2805 at a distance of 3017 m
- Jumping Run mouth; North Carolina: Johnston Co.
-78.4672, 35.2921 at a distance of 3088 m
- Parkers Mill; North Carolina: Johnston Co.
-78.4580, 35.3071, ( 159 ft ) at a distance of 3193 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Four Oaks NE
||Newton Grove North
||Newton Grove South
This was request number 29725348