The selected location is:
( 35°, 29', 1.7" N; 78°, 32', 34.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 17 (X,Y) 722918 , 3929472
The elevation is 61 m ( 200 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-78.5428, 35.4838; 61 m
The state and county are North Carolina: Johnston County 37101
The HUC is Upper Neuse
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southeastern Plains
(more typical) 65
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Barbourton Church; North Carolina: Johnston Co.
-78.5428, 35.4838 at a distance of 5 m
- Saint Marys Grove Church; North Carolina: Johnston Co.
-78.5403, 35.4955 at a distance of 1313 m
- Benson Grove Church; North Carolina: Johnston Co.
-78.5539, 35.4685 at a distance of 1979 m
- Pole Branch mouth; North Carolina: Johnston Co.
-78.5378, 35.4658 at a distance of 2052 m
- Saint Marys Grove Cemetery; North Carolina: Johnston Co.
-78.5380, 35.5021 at a distance of 2072 m
- Rehobeth Church; North Carolina: Johnston Co.
-78.5428, 35.5074 at a distance of 2614 m
- Elevation, Township of; North Carolina: Johnston Co.
-78.5147, 35.4702 at a distance of 2963 m
- Reedy Creek head;
-78.5458, 35.5110 at a distance of 3026 m
- Reedy Creek mouth; North Carolina: Johnston Co.
-78.5105, 35.4769 at a distance of 3028 m
- Berea Church; North Carolina: Johnston Co.
-78.5269, 35.5110, ( 256 ft ) at a distance of 3340 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30276241