The selected location is:
( 35°, 58', 18.5" N; 78°, 53', 2.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 17 (X,Y) 690800 , 3982891
The elevation is 103 m ( 338 ft )
The gradient is: 4.3
The aspect direction is: 249.5
The local roughness is: 3.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-78.8839, 35.9718; 103 m
The state and county are North Carolina: Durham County 37063
The HUC is Haw
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southeastern Plains
(more typical) 65
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Harris School; North Carolina: Durham Co.
-78.8839, 35.9718 at a distance of 5 m
- Durham Technical Institute; North Carolina: Durham Co.
-78.8805, 35.9757 at a distance of 533 m
- WDUR-AM (Durham); North Carolina: Durham Co.
-78.8880, 35.9676 at a distance of 593 m
- Burton School; North Carolina: Durham Co.
-78.8878, 35.9790 at a distance of 878 m
- Third Fork Creek head;
-78.8722, 35.9726 at a distance of 1057 m
- North Carolina Central University; North Carolina: Durham Co.
-78.8994, 35.9745 at a distance of 1433 m
- WAFR-FM (Durham); North Carolina: Durham Co.
-78.9000, 35.9751 at a distance of 1501 m
- Shepard Junior High School; North Carolina: Durham Co.
-78.8997, 35.9654 at a distance of 1593 m
- Pearson School; North Carolina: Durham Co.
-78.8964, 35.9823 at a distance of 1626 m
- Orange Grove Church; North Carolina: Durham Co.
-78.8655, 35.9743 at a distance of 1681 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30253071