The selected location is:
( 36°, 16', 23.5" N; 80°, 10', 4.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 17 (X,Y) 574736 , 4014572
The elevation is 203 m ( 667 ft )
The gradient is: 4.3
The aspect direction is: 161.7
The local roughness is: 1.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-80.1679, 36.2732; 203 m
The state and county are North Carolina: Stokes County 37169
The HUC is Upper Dan
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southeastern Plains
(more typical) 65
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Coolico Creek mouth; North Carolina: Stokes Co.
-80.1679, 36.2732 at a distance of 5 m
- Old Field Creek mouth; North Carolina: Stokes Co.
-80.1648, 36.2826 at a distance of 1084 m
- New Hope Church; North Carolina: Stokes Co.
-80.1504, 36.2665 at a distance of 1740 m
- Leak Memorial Church; North Carolina: Stokes Co.
-80.1859, 36.2665 at a distance of 1776 m
- Voss Creek mouth; North Carolina: Stokes Co.
-80.1917, 36.2795 at a distance of 2249 m
- Ash Camp Creek mouth; North Carolina: Stokes Co.
-80.1495, 36.2876 at a distance of 2304 m
- Fulp Memorial Church; North Carolina: Stokes Co.
-80.1470, 36.2609 at a distance of 2321 m
- Brook Cove; North Carolina: Stokes Co.
-80.1895, 36.2865, ( 705 ft ) at a distance of 2438 m
- Wayside Church; North Carolina: Stokes Co.
-80.1406, 36.2784 at a distance of 2523 m
- Saint Marks Church; North Carolina: Stokes Co.
-80.1915, 36.2590 at a distance of 2638 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30309343