The selected location is:
( 27°, 36', 10.1" N; 80°, 45', 19.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 17 (X,Y) 524137 , 3053228
The elevation is 11 m ( 36 ft )
The gradient is: 0.8
The aspect direction is: 88.3
The local roughness is: 0.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-80.7554, 27.6028; 11 m
The state and county are Florida: Indian River County 12061
The HUC is Upper St. Johns
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Florida Coastal Plain
(less typical) 76
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Hog Island; Florida: Indian River Co.
-80.7554, 27.6028 at a distance of 3 m
- Fort Drum Creek mouth; Florida: Okeechobee Co.
-80.7529, 27.5972 at a distance of 667 m
- Sick Island; Florida: Indian River Co.
-80.7565, 27.5889 at a distance of 1543 m
- Gum Slough; Florida: Indian River Co.
-80.7598, 27.5792 at a distance of 2649 m
- Jim Green Creek mouth; Florida: Okeechobee Co.
-80.7920, 27.5761 at a distance of 4668 m
- Sawgrass Bay; Florida: Okeechobee Co.
-80.7879, 27.5572 at a distance of 5983 m
- Sweetwater Branch mouth; Florida: Okeechobee Co.
-80.7973, 27.5636 at a distance of 5996 m
- Boggy Branch mouth; Florida: Okeechobee Co.
-80.8087, 27.5625 at a distance of 6899 m
- Hogskin Slough; Florida: Okeechobee Co.
-80.7862, 27.5434 at a distance of 7249 m
- Parker Slough mouth; Florida: Okeechobee Co.
-80.8251, 27.5739 at a distance of 7589 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Fort Drum NW
||Fort Drum NE
||North of Gum Slough
|Fort Drum SW
|Taylor Creek NW
||Taylor Creek NE
This was request number 30171982