The selected location is:
( 27°, 34', 45.1" N; 80°, 45', 35.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 17 (X,Y) 523708 , 3050613
The elevation is 15 m ( 49 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-80.7598, 27.5792; 15 m
The state and county are Florida: Indian River County 12061
The HUC is Upper St. Johns
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Florida Coastal Plain
(less typical) 76
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Gum Slough; Florida: Indian River Co.
-80.7598, 27.5792 at a distance of 3 m
- Sick Island; Florida: Indian River Co.
-80.7565, 27.5889 at a distance of 1125 m
- Fort Drum Creek mouth; Florida: Okeechobee Co.
-80.7529, 27.5972 at a distance of 2110 m
- Hog Island; Florida: Indian River Co.
-80.7554, 27.6028 at a distance of 2653 m
- Jim Green Creek mouth; Florida: Okeechobee Co.
-80.7920, 27.5761 at a distance of 3195 m
- Sawgrass Bay; Florida: Okeechobee Co.
-80.7879, 27.5572 at a distance of 3691 m
- Sweetwater Branch mouth; Florida: Okeechobee Co.
-80.7973, 27.5636 at a distance of 4084 m
- Hogskin Slough; Florida: Okeechobee Co.
-80.7862, 27.5434 at a distance of 4744 m
- Boggy Branch mouth; Florida: Okeechobee Co.
-80.8087, 27.5625 at a distance of 5168 m
- Bear Island; Florida: Okeechobee Co.
-80.7967, 27.5445 at a distance of 5295 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Fort Drum NW
||Fort Drum NE
||North of Gum Slough
|Fort Drum SW
|Taylor Creek NW
||Taylor Creek NE
This was request number 30284120