The selected location is:
( 27°, 40', 52.0" N; 80°, 46', 14.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 17 (X,Y) 522621 , 3061898
The elevation is 7 m ( 23 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-80.7706, 27.6811; 7 m
The state and county are Florida: Indian River County 12061
The HUC is Upper St. Johns
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Florida Coastal Plain
(more typical) 76
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Padgett Branch mouth; Florida: Osceola Co.
-80.7706, 27.6811 at a distance of 2 m
- Blue Cypress Lake; Florida: Indian River Co.
-80.7534, 27.7353, ( 24 ft ) at a distance of 6242 m
- Blue Cypress Creek mouth; Florida: Osceola Co.
-80.7745, 27.7406 at a distance of 6605 m
- Hog Island; Florida: Indian River Co.
-80.7554, 27.6028 at a distance of 8804 m
- Yeehaw; Florida: Indian River Co.
-80.8665, 27.6836, ( 53 ft ) at a distance of 9463 m
- Jim Green Creek head;
-80.8592, 27.6436 at a distance of 9678 m
- Cow Log Branch mouth; Florida: Osceola Co.
-80.8684, 27.7134 at a distance of 10288 m
- Mitchell Ranch; Florida: Indian River Co.
-80.8206, 27.7697, ( 32 ft ) at a distance of 10986 m
- Big Lolly Bridge; Florida: Osceola Co.
-80.8887, 27.7453 at a distance of 13647 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Fort Drum NW
||Fort Drum NE
||North of Gum Slough
|Fort Drum SW
This was request number 29846718