The selected location is:
( 28°, 58', 34.0" N; 81°, 21', 37.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 17 (X,Y) 464889 , 3205391
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-81.3604, 28.9761; 0 m
The state and county are Florida: Lake County 12069
The HUC is Upper St. Johns
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Central Plain
(more typical) 75
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Hontoon Landing; Florida: Volusia Co.
-81.3604, 28.9761 at a distance of 4 m
- Hontoon Dead River mouth; Florida: Lake Co.
-81.3609, 28.9767 at a distance of 78 m
- De Land Marine Park; Florida: Volusia Co.
-81.3567, 28.9742 at a distance of 420 m
- Tall Palm Landing; Florida: Lake Co.
-81.3656, 28.9817 at a distance of 797 m
- Hontoon Island State Park; Florida: Lake Co.
-81.3623, 28.9670, ( 15 ft ) at a distance of 1029 m
- Beresford Peninsula; Florida: Volusia Co.
-81.3492, 28.9811 at a distance of 1223 m
- Beresford Bend; Florida: Volusia Co.
-81.3462, 28.9709 at a distance of 1502 m
- Botts Creek; Florida: Lake Co.
-81.3631, 28.9895 at a distance of 1504 m
- Shell Creek mouth; Florida: Lake Co.
-81.3701, 28.9892 at a distance of 1728 m
- Beresford, Lake; Florida: Volusia Co.
-81.3451, 28.9872 at a distance of 1931 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Daytona Beach SW
This was request number 29934970