The selected location is:
( 29°, 7', 6.2" N; 81°, 21', 49.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 17 (X,Y) 464616 , 3221158
The elevation is 2 m ( 8 ft )
The gradient is: 4.1
The aspect direction is: 180.2
The local roughness is: 2.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-81.3637, 29.1184; 2 m
The state and county are Florida: Volusia County 12127
The HUC is Upper St. Johns
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Central Plain
(more typical) 75
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- New Hope Church; Florida: Volusia Co.
-81.3637, 29.1184, ( 60 ft ) at a distance of 5 m
- De Leon Springs Methodist Church; Florida: Volusia Co.
-81.3567, 29.1170, ( 50 ft ) at a distance of 701 m
- Spring Garden Lake; Florida: Volusia Co.
-81.3717, 29.1209 at a distance of 824 m
- Thomas Forbes Grant; Florida: Volusia Co.
-81.3604, 29.1270 at a distance of 1002 m
- De Leon Springs; Florida: Volusia Co.
-81.3515, 29.1195, ( 60 ft ) at a distance of 1195 m
- First Baptist Church of De Leon Springs; Florida: Volusia Co.
-81.3498, 29.1184 at a distance of 1354 m
- Louise S McInnis Elementary School; Florida: Volusia Co.
-81.3509, 29.1234, ( 50 ft ) at a distance of 1363 m
- Malloy School; Florida: Volusia Co.
-81.3476, 29.1114 at a distance of 1752 m
- Heirs of Paul Dupont Grant; Florida: Volusia Co.
-81.3520, 29.1064 at a distance of 1755 m
- Ponce de Leon Springs; Florida: Volusia Co.
-81.3623, 29.1345 at a distance of 1785 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Daytona Beach NW
||Daytona Beach SW
This was request number 30039865