The selected location is:
( 38°, 3', 0.4" N; 81°, 31', 40.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 17 (X,Y) 453683 , 4211505
The elevation is 307 m ( 1006 ft )
The gradient is: 6.8
The aspect direction is: 283.9
The local roughness is: 5.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-81.5279, 38.0501; 307 m
The state and county are West Virginia: Boone County 54005
The HUC is Coal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Central Appalachians
(more typical) 69
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Left Fork White Oak Creek mouth; West Virginia: Boone Co.
-81.5279, 38.0501 at a distance of 3 m
- Threemile Branch mouth; West Virginia: Boone Co.
-81.5329, 38.0498 at a distance of 442 m
- Fourmile Branch mouth; West Virginia: Boone Co.
-81.5187, 38.0523 at a distance of 841 m
- Twomile Branch mouth; West Virginia: Boone Co.
-81.5420, 38.0468 at a distance of 1294 m
- Mile Branch head;
-81.5387, 38.0612 at a distance of 1557 m
- Threemile Branch head;
-81.5223, 38.0662 at a distance of 1854 m
- Right Fork White Oak Creek mouth; West Virginia: Boone Co.
-81.5192, 38.0340 at a distance of 1941 m
- Mile Branch mouth; West Virginia: Boone Co.
-81.5545, 38.0554 at a distance of 2411 m
- Little White Oak Creek head;
-81.5284, 38.0732 at a distance of 2566 m
- Moccasin Hollow mouth; West Virginia: Boone Co.
-81.4990, 38.0570 at a distance of 2647 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30095454