The selected location is:
( 38°, 18', 47.5" N; 81°, 32', 6.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 17 (X,Y) 453220 , 4240702
The elevation is 184 m ( 604 ft )
The gradient is: 2.8
The aspect direction is: 346.4
The local roughness is: 6.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-81.5351, 38.3132; 184 m
The state and county are West Virginia: Kanawha County 54039
The HUC is Upper Kanawha
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Central Appalachians
(more typical) 69
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little Spring Fork mouth; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.5351, 38.3132 at a distance of 3 m
- Spring Fork mouth; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.5362, 38.3145 at a distance of 175 m
- Younger Branch mouth; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.5309, 38.3162 at a distance of 493 m
- Younger Branch Cemetery; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.5331, 38.3193 at a distance of 698 m
- Midway School; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.5287, 38.3176 at a distance of 740 m
- Coal Fork United Methodist Church; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.5265, 38.3176 at a distance of 894 m
- Coal Fork Post Office; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.5237, 38.3168 at a distance of 1071 m
- Coal Fork mouth; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.5212, 38.3168 at a distance of 1276 m
- Coal Fork; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.5209, 38.3176, ( 624 ft ) at a distance of 1331 m
- Right Fork Coal Fork mouth; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.5179, 38.3137 at a distance of 1502 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30285748