The selected location is:
( 38°, 16', 10.2" N; 81°, 33', 55.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 17 (X,Y) 450541 , 4235868
The elevation is 202 m ( 664 ft )
The gradient is: 5.9
The aspect direction is: 171.8
The local roughness is: 4.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-81.5654, 38.2695; 202 m
The state and county are West Virginia: Kanawha County 54039
The HUC is Upper Kanawha
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Central Appalachians
(more typical) 69
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Dupont City; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.5654, 38.2695, ( 613 ft ) at a distance of 3 m
- Dupont Senior High School; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.5667, 38.2701 at a distance of 135 m
- Dupont Junior High School; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.5684, 38.2659 at a distance of 480 m
- Rand Elementary School; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.5656, 38.2748 at a distance of 589 m
- Rush Creek mouth; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.5734, 38.2618 at a distance of 1107 m
- Burning Spring Branch mouth; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.5709, 38.2598 at a distance of 1181 m
- Rand Post Office (historical); West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.5640, 38.2809 at a distance of 1271 m
- Right Fork Rush Creek mouth; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.5784, 38.2618 at a distance of 1426 m
- Rand; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.5623, 38.2826, ( 615 ft ) at a distance of 1479 m
- Levi Church; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.5651, 38.2840 at a distance of 1610 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31708130