The selected location is:
( 38°, 20', 11.4" N; 81°, 37', 20.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 17 (X,Y) 445614 , 4243334
The elevation is 177 m ( 581 ft )
The gradient is: 5.8
The aspect direction is: 52.8
The local roughness is: 6.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-81.6223, 38.3365; 177 m
The state and county are West Virginia: Kanawha County 54039
The HUC is Upper Kanawha
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Central Appalachians
(more typical) 69
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Lick Branch mouth; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6223, 38.3365 at a distance of 4 m
- Blackwell Field; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6220, 38.3354 at a distance of 124 m
- Kanawha Riflemens Memorial Park; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6201, 38.3382 at a distance of 267 m
- South Ruffner Presbyterian Church; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6204, 38.3343 at a distance of 293 m
- McGwiggan Public School; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6206, 38.3340 at a distance of 313 m
- Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6187, 38.3376 at a distance of 334 m
- Bnai Jacob Synagogue; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6187, 38.3384 at a distance of 376 m
- East End Historic District; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6212, 38.3404 at a distance of 443 m
- Capital View Church of the Nazarene; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6176, 38.3382 at a distance of 449 m
- Kanawha School; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6180, 38.3398 at a distance of 528 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30018799