The selected location is:
( 38°, 20', 34.4" N; 81°, 38', 30.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 17 (X,Y) 443923 , 4244056
The elevation is 279 m ( 915 ft )
The gradient is: 20.6
The aspect direction is: 18.0
The local roughness is: 11.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-81.6417, 38.3429; 279 m
The state and county are West Virginia: Kanawha County 54039
The HUC is Upper Kanawha
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Central Appalachians
(more typical) 69
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Elizabeth Memorial United Methodist Church; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6417, 38.3429 at a distance of 4 m
- Charleston Art Gallery; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6420, 38.3445 at a distance of 180 m
- South Hills; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6437, 38.3418, ( 950 ft ) at a distance of 216 m
- Fernbank Public School; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6434, 38.3407 at a distance of 288 m
- Sunrise Bird Sanctuary Museum; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6413, 38.3457 at a distance of 313 m
- Grasscup Road Historic District; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6376, 38.3423 at a distance of 360 m
- South Side Bridge; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6370, 38.3468 at a distance of 594 m
- Fort Lee (historical); West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6329, 38.3448 at a distance of 794 m
- Kanawha United Presbyterian Church; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6345, 38.3473 at a distance of 794 m
- Charleston Catholic High School; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6338, 38.3465 at a distance of 802 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29848451