The selected location is:
( 38°, 20', 30.5" N; 81°, 38', 37.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 17 (X,Y) 443748 , 4243936
The elevation is 300 m ( 985 ft )
The gradient is: 7.3
The aspect direction is: 329.9
The local roughness is: 7.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-81.6437, 38.3418; 300 m
The state and county are West Virginia: Kanawha County 54039
The HUC is Upper Kanawha
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Central Appalachians
(more typical) 69
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- South Hills; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6437, 38.3418, ( 950 ft ) at a distance of 4 m
- Fernbank Public School; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6434, 38.3407 at a distance of 124 m
- Elizabeth Memorial United Methodist Church; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6417, 38.3429 at a distance of 210 m
- Charleston Art Gallery; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6420, 38.3445 at a distance of 332 m
- Sunrise Bird Sanctuary Museum; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6413, 38.3457 at a distance of 482 m
- Grasscup Road Historic District; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6376, 38.3423 at a distance of 532 m
- South Side Bridge; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6370, 38.3468 at a distance of 804 m
- Ferry Branch head;
-81.6495, 38.3351 at a distance of 903 m
- Saint Matthews Episcopal Church; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6479, 38.3343 at a distance of 912 m
- Fort Lee (historical); West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6329, 38.3448 at a distance of 997 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29933042