The selected location is:
( 38°, 21', 15.5" N; 81°, 39', 4.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 17 (X,Y) 443102 , 4245327
The elevation is 194 m ( 636 ft )
The gradient is: 23.2
The aspect direction is: 61.7
The local roughness is: 19.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-81.6512, 38.3543; 194 m
The state and county are West Virginia: Kanawha County 54039
The HUC is Lower Kanawha
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Central Appalachians
(more typical) 69
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Interchange 58A; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6512, 38.3543 at a distance of 4 m
- Fort Hill; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6537, 38.3529, ( 900 ft ) at a distance of 272 m
- Magic Island; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6490, 38.3573 at a distance of 382 m
- Ferry Branch mouth; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6467, 38.3529 at a distance of 420 m
- Fort Scammon (historical); West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6554, 38.3520 at a distance of 451 m
- Elk River mouth; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6451, 38.3551 at a distance of 536 m
- Interchange 58B; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6456, 38.3568 at a distance of 559 m
- Boulevard Church of Christ; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6526, 38.3595 at a distance of 590 m
- Charleston Seventh Day Adventist Church; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6529, 38.3595 at a distance of 597 m
- Fort Hill Elementary School; West Virginia: Kanawha Co.
-81.6567, 38.3507 at a distance of 629 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30030563