The selected location is:
( 42°, 37', 36.1" N; 82°, 35', 51.7" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 17 (X,Y) 368987 , 4720599
The elevation is 175 m ( 574 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-82.5977, 42.6267; 175 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Great Lakes
The HUC is Lake St. Clair
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Great Lakes
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Pearl Beach; Michigan: St. Clair Co.
-82.5977, 42.6267, ( 581 ft ) at a distance of 4 m
- Swartout Creek mouth; Michigan: St. Clair Co.
-82.5949, 42.6333 at a distance of 772 m
- Saint John Drain; Michigan: St. Clair Co.
-82.6096, 42.6242 at a distance of 1015 m
- North Channel Saint Clair River mouth; Michigan: St. Clair Co.
-82.6102, 42.6217 at a distance of 1165 m
- Algonac High School; Michigan: St. Clair Co.
-82.5824, 42.6272 at a distance of 1256 m
- Saint Clair River; Michigan: St. Clair Co.
-82.5832, 42.6167 at a distance of 1625 m
- North Channel Saint Clair River head;
-82.6246, 42.6253 at a distance of 2213 m
- Pointe aux Tremble; Michigan: St. Clair Co.
-82.5710, 42.6214 at a distance of 2267 m
- Mud Channel Country Club; Michigan: St. Clair Co.
-82.5835, 42.6086 at a distance of 2320 m
- Crandell Airport; Michigan: St. Clair Co.
-82.5763, 42.6061, ( 579 ft ) at a distance of 2881 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Marine City OE E
|Saint Clair Flats
This was request number 30044976