The selected location is:
( 42°, 36', 37.1" N; 82°, 37', 37.6" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 17 (X,Y) 366541 , 4718824
The elevation is 175 m ( 574 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-82.6271, 42.6103; 175 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Great Lakes
The HUC is Lake St. Clair
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Great Lakes
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Dickinson Island; Michigan: St. Clair Co.
-82.6271, 42.6103 at a distance of 4 m
- Gooseneck Pond; Michigan: St. Clair Co.
-82.6382, 42.6089 at a distance of 924 m
- Mud Lake; Michigan: St. Clair Co.
-82.6391, 42.6139 at a distance of 1065 m
- Saint Clair Flats; Michigan: St. Clair Co.
-82.6327, 42.5958 at a distance of 1671 m
- North Channel Saint Clair River head;
-82.6246, 42.6253 at a distance of 1683 m
- Middle Channel Saint Clair River head;
-82.6246, 42.5944 at a distance of 1774 m
- Blind Indian Creek; Michigan: St. Clair Co.
-82.6438, 42.5989 at a distance of 1864 m
- North Channel Saint Clair River mouth; Michigan: St. Clair Co.
-82.6102, 42.6217 at a distance of 1880 m
- Snake Highway; Michigan: St. Clair Co.
-82.6499, 42.6150 at a distance of 1944 m
- Fisher Bay; Michigan: St. Clair Co.
-82.6510, 42.6067 at a distance of 2002 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Mount Clemens East
||Saint Clair Flats
|Grosse Pointe OE E
This was request number 29662675