The selected location is:
( 35°, 4', 1.2" N; 83°, 22', 33.6" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 17 (X,Y) 283342 , 3883055
The elevation is 656 m ( 2151 ft )
The gradient is: 20.3
The aspect direction is: 266.9
The local roughness is: 10.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-83.3760, 35.0670; 656 m
The state and county are North Carolina: Macon County 37113
The HUC is Upper Little Tennessee
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Blue Ridge Mountains
(less typical) 66
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Smiths Bridge, Township of; North Carolina: Macon Co.
-83.3760, 35.0670 at a distance of 2 m
- Tessentee Creek mouth; North Carolina: Macon Co.
-83.3877, 35.0668 at a distance of 1066 m
- Otto; North Carolina: Macon Co.
-83.3877, 35.0601, ( 2280 ft ) at a distance of 1313 m
- Asbury Cemetery; North Carolina: Macon Co.
-83.3899, 35.0629 at a distance of 1345 m
- Asbury Church; North Carolina: Macon Co.
-83.3871, 35.0582 at a distance of 1406 m
- Middle Creek Mill; North Carolina: Macon Co.
-83.3688, 35.0557 at a distance of 1417 m
- Otto Elementary School; North Carolina: Macon Co.
-83.3877, 35.0584, ( 2000 ft ) at a distance of 1431 m
- Middle Creek mouth; North Carolina: Macon Co.
-83.3743, 35.0518 at a distance of 1695 m
- Coweeta Creek mouth; North Carolina: Macon Co.
-83.3827, 35.0823 at a distance of 1802 m
- George Gray Mountain; North Carolina: Macon Co.
-83.3643, 35.0804, ( 2920 ft ) at a distance of 1830 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30235135