The selected location is:
( 35°, 3', 30.2" N; 83°, 23', 15.7" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 17 (X,Y) 282251 , 3882126
The elevation is 633 m ( 2078 ft )
The gradient is: 3.9
The aspect direction is: 15.1
The local roughness is: 2.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-83.3877, 35.0584; 633 m
The state and county are North Carolina: Macon County 37113
The HUC is Upper Little Tennessee
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Blue Ridge Mountains
(more typical) 66
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Otto Elementary School; North Carolina: Macon Co.
-83.3877, 35.0584, ( 2000 ft ) at a distance of 2 m
- Asbury Church; North Carolina: Macon Co.
-83.3871, 35.0582 at a distance of 61 m
- Otto; North Carolina: Macon Co.
-83.3877, 35.0601, ( 2280 ft ) at a distance of 188 m
- Asbury Cemetery; North Carolina: Macon Co.
-83.3899, 35.0629 at a distance of 537 m
- Tessentee Creek mouth; North Carolina: Macon Co.
-83.3877, 35.0668 at a distance of 931 m
- Little Mountain; North Carolina: Macon Co.
-83.3980, 35.0548, ( 2720 ft ) at a distance of 1019 m
- North Fork Coweeta Creek mouth; North Carolina: Macon Co.
-83.4007, 35.0645 at a distance of 1363 m
- Middle Creek mouth; North Carolina: Macon Co.
-83.3743, 35.0518 at a distance of 1428 m
- Smiths Bridge, Township of; North Carolina: Macon Co.
-83.3760, 35.0670 at a distance of 1433 m
- Howard Branch mouth; North Carolina: Macon Co.
-83.4041, 35.0573 at a distance of 1499 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31742393