The selected location is:
( 31°, 10', 58.8" N; 83°, 47', 45.6" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 17 (X,Y) 233539 , 3453251
The elevation is 106 m ( 346 ft )
The gradient is: 2.2
The aspect direction is: 230.6
The local roughness is: 2.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-83.7960, 31.1830; 106 m
The state and county are Georgia: Colquitt County 13071
The HUC is Upper Ochlockonee
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southeastern Plains
(more typical) 65
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Triumph Church; Georgia: Colquitt Co.
-83.7960, 31.1830 at a distance of 2 m
- Colquitt County Training School (historical); Georgia: Colquitt Co.
-83.7974, 31.1844 at a distance of 203 m
- Oak Grove Baptist Church; Georgia: Colquitt Co.
-83.7980, 31.1821 at a distance of 216 m
- Mother Easter Baptist Church; Georgia: Colquitt Co.
-83.7938, 31.1821 at a distance of 233 m
- Friendship Baptist Church; Georgia: Colquitt Co.
-83.7943, 31.1855 at a distance of 320 m
- Williams Tabernacle Christian Methodist Episcopal Church; Georgia: Colquitt Co.
-83.7921, 31.1838 at a distance of 382 m
- Pleasant Hill Primitive Baptist Church; Georgia: Colquitt Co.
-83.7966, 31.1796 at a distance of 383 m
- Union Missionary Baptist Church; Georgia: Colquitt Co.
-83.7921, 31.1816 at a distance of 404 m
- Grants Chapel African Methodist Episcopal Church; Georgia: Colquitt Co.
-83.7930, 31.1802 at a distance of 424 m
- Assembly of God Tabernacle; Georgia: Colquitt Co.
-83.7980, 31.1796 at a distance of 424 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30029958