The selected location is:
( 31°, 10', 41.9" N; 83°, 47', 56.8" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 17 (X,Y) 233230 , 3452738
The elevation is 95 m ( 311 ft )
The gradient is: 2.0
The aspect direction is: 207.6
The local roughness is: 1.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-83.7991, 31.1783; 95 m
The state and county are Georgia: Colquitt County 13071
The HUC is Upper Ochlockonee
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southeastern Plains
(more typical) 65
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Church of God (historical); Georgia: Colquitt Co.
-83.7991, 31.1783 at a distance of 2 m
- Calvary Baptist Church; Georgia: Colquitt Co.
-83.8002, 31.1785 at a distance of 106 m
- Assembly of God Tabernacle; Georgia: Colquitt Co.
-83.7980, 31.1796 at a distance of 177 m
- Pleasant Hill Primitive Baptist Church; Georgia: Colquitt Co.
-83.7966, 31.1796 at a distance of 278 m
- Oak Grove Baptist Church; Georgia: Colquitt Co.
-83.7980, 31.1821 at a distance of 433 m
- Triumph Church; Georgia: Colquitt Co.
-83.7960, 31.1830 at a distance of 598 m
- Grants Chapel African Methodist Episcopal Church; Georgia: Colquitt Co.
-83.7930, 31.1802 at a distance of 619 m
- Mother Easter Baptist Church; Georgia: Colquitt Co.
-83.7938, 31.1821 at a distance of 657 m
- Vereen School; Georgia: Colquitt Co.
-83.8060, 31.1769 at a distance of 675 m
- Colquitt County Training School (historical); Georgia: Colquitt Co.
-83.7974, 31.1844 at a distance of 694 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30184035