The selected location is:
( 36°, 18', 50.4" N; 85°, 48', 45.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 16 (X,Y) 606603 , 4019431
The elevation is 146 m ( 478 ft )
The gradient is: 5.2
The aspect direction is: 318.0
The local roughness is: 5.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-85.8125, 36.3140; 146 m
The state and county are Tennessee: Jackson County 47087
The HUC is Upper Cumberland-Cordell Hull Reservoir
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Interior Plateau
(less typical) 71
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Hollimans Ferry (historical); Tennessee: Jackson Co.
-85.8125, 36.3140 at a distance of 5 m
- Funns Branch mouth; Tennessee: Jackson Co.
-85.8156, 36.3098 at a distance of 546 m
- Cain Hollow mouth; Tennessee: Jackson Co.
-85.8161, 36.3098 at a distance of 570 m
- Upper Holleman Island (historical); Tennessee: Jackson Co.
-85.8142, 36.3087 at a distance of 612 m
- Woodard Hollow mouth; Tennessee: Jackson Co.
-85.8219, 36.3168 at a distance of 897 m
- Dripping rock Hollow mouth; Tennessee: Jackson Co.
-85.8075, 36.3215 at a distance of 942 m
- Funns Branch School (historical); Tennessee: Jackson Co.
-85.8233, 36.3157 at a distance of 986 m
- Salt Lick Creek Recreation Area; Tennessee: Jackson Co.
-85.8086, 36.3229 at a distance of 1044 m
- Holleman Bend; Tennessee: Jackson Co.
-85.7994, 36.3098 at a distance of 1268 m
- Ensor Church; Tennessee: Jackson Co.
-85.8250, 36.3201 at a distance of 1307 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29918887