The selected location is:
( 40°, 45', 43.9" N; 85°, 57', 23.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 16 (X,Y) 588084 , 4512883
The elevation is 197 m ( 646 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-85.9564, 40.7622; 197 m
The state and county are Indiana: Miami County 18103
The HUC is Upper Wabash
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Eastern Corn Belt Plains
(less typical) 55
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Gilbert Branch mouth; Indiana: Wabash Co.
-85.9564, 40.7622 at a distance of 5 m
- Schrom Creek mouth; Indiana: Miami Co.
-85.9542, 40.7669 at a distance of 559 m
- Asher Branch mouth; Indiana: Wabash Co.
-85.9625, 40.7594 at a distance of 599 m
- Number Twelve, Reserve; Indiana: Wabash Co.
-85.9333, 40.7667 at a distance of 2015 m
- Engleman Creek mouth; Indiana: Wabash Co.
-85.9339, 40.7728 at a distance of 2238 m
- Francis Godfroy Cemetery; Indiana: Miami Co.
-85.9930, 40.7508 at a distance of 3337 m
- Frances Slocum State Forest; Indiana: Miami Co.
-85.9689, 40.7333 at a distance of 3374 m
- Unger Ditch; Indiana: Wabash Co.
-85.9111, 40.7611 at a distance of 3828 m
- Number Eleven, Reserve; Indiana: Wabash Co.
-85.9125, 40.7708 at a distance of 3830 m
- Daniel Creek mouth; Indiana: Miami Co.
-86.0019, 40.7575 at a distance of 3876 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||North Manchester South
This was request number 29953025