The selected location is:
( 33°, 31', 8.4" N; 86°, 48', 5.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 16 (X,Y) 518443 , 3708843
The elevation is 170 m ( 557 ft )
The gradient is: 1.7
The aspect direction is: 273.9
The local roughness is: 1.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-86.8014, 33.5190; 170 m
The state and county are Alabama: Jefferson County 1073
The HUC is Upper Black Warrior
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southwestern Appalachians
(more typical) 68
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- First Baptist Church (historical); Alabama: Jefferson Co.
-86.8014, 33.5190 at a distance of 1 m
- First Congregational Church (historical); Alabama: Jefferson Co.
-86.8006, 33.5190 at a distance of 75 m
- Saint Johns African Methodist Episcopal Church (historical); Alabama: Jefferson Co.
-86.7997, 33.5193 at a distance of 162 m
- Advent Episcopal Day School; Alabama: Jefferson Co.
-86.8036, 33.5193 at a distance of 206 m
- Birmingham; Alabama: Jefferson Co.
-86.8025, 33.5207, ( 600 ft ) at a distance of 215 m
- Saint Pauls Cathedral; Alabama: Jefferson Co.
-86.8045, 33.5179 at a distance of 312 m
- Powell Elementary School; Alabama: Jefferson Co.
-86.8039, 33.5209 at a distance of 314 m
- Downtown Birmingham Historic District; Alabama: Jefferson Co.
-86.8036, 33.5168 at a distance of 317 m
- Saint Pauls Parochial School; Alabama: Jefferson Co.
-86.8053, 33.5179 at a distance of 381 m
- First Baptist Church; Alabama: Jefferson Co.
-86.8056, 33.5201 at a distance of 409 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31728970