The selected location is:
( 33°, 27', 17.3" N; 87°, 25', 4.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 16 (X,Y) 461172 , 3701786
The elevation is 82 m ( 268 ft )
The gradient is: 10.0
The aspect direction is: 234.5
The local roughness is: 4.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-87.4178, 33.4548; 82 m
The state and county are Alabama: Tuscaloosa County 1125
The HUC is Upper Black Warrior
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southwestern Appalachians
(more typical) 68
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Lick Creek mouth; Alabama: Tuscaloosa Co.
-87.4178, 33.4548 at a distance of 2 m
- Little Bear Creek mouth; Alabama: Tuscaloosa Co.
-87.4222, 33.4554 at a distance of 415 m
- Jock Creek mouth; Alabama: Tuscaloosa Co.
-87.4283, 33.4534 at a distance of 988 m
- Blue Creek Number 2 Mine; Alabama: Tuscaloosa Co.
-87.4278, 33.4418 at a distance of 1714 m
- Bear Creek mouth; Alabama: Tuscaloosa Co.
-87.4358, 33.4609 at a distance of 1805 m
- Little Blue Creek mouth; Alabama: Tuscaloosa Co.
-87.4489, 33.4551 at a distance of 2891 m
- Moore Creek mouth; Alabama: Tuscaloosa Co.
-87.4547, 33.4570 at a distance of 3439 m
- Little Indian Creek head;
-87.3869, 33.4745 at a distance of 3610 m
- Spencer Hill Cemetery; Alabama: Tuscaloosa Co.
-87.3872, 33.4757 at a distance of 3670 m
- Spencer Hill School (historical); Alabama: Tuscaloosa Co.
-87.3875, 33.4762 at a distance of 3685 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Lake Tuscaloosa North
|Lake Tuscaloosa South
This was request number 29501810