The selected location is:
( 33°, 17', 0.2" N; 87°, 25', 5.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 16 (X,Y) 461068 , 3682783
The elevation is 61 m ( 200 ft )
The gradient is: 3.1
The aspect direction is: 277.4
The local roughness is: 4.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-87.4181, 33.2834; 61 m
The state and county are Alabama: Tuscaloosa County 1125
The HUC is Upper Black Warrior
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southwestern Appalachians
(more typical) 68
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Lick Branch mouth; Alabama: Tuscaloosa Co.
-87.4181, 33.2834 at a distance of 1 m
- Arnolds Shoal (historical); Alabama: Tuscaloosa Co.
-87.4125, 33.2823 at a distance of 535 m
- Douthys Spring Branch mouth; Alabama: Tuscaloosa Co.
-87.4125, 33.2859 at a distance of 591 m
- Number Five, Lock (historical); Alabama: Tuscaloosa Co.
-87.4103, 33.2843 at a distance of 733 m
- Langstons Shoal (historical); Alabama: Tuscaloosa Co.
-87.4097, 33.2834 at a distance of 782 m
- Lock Number Fourteen (historical); Alabama: Tuscaloosa Co.
-87.4083, 33.2848, ( 150 ft ) at a distance of 926 m
- Rocky Branch Public Use Area; Alabama: Tuscaloosa Co.
-87.4175, 33.2748 at a distance of 954 m
- Scales Cemetery; Alabama: Tuscaloosa Co.
-87.4200, 33.2748 at a distance of 968 m
- Sniders Shoal (historical); Alabama: Tuscaloosa Co.
-87.4222, 33.2751 at a distance of 995 m
- Douthys Spring Branch head;
-87.4164, 33.2948 at a distance of 1276 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Lake Tuscaloosa North
|Lake Tuscaloosa South
This was request number 29593595