The selected location is:
( 33°, 13', 55.2" N; 87°, 34', 54.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 16 (X,Y) 445802 , 3677158
The elevation is 72 m ( 236 ft )
The gradient is: 4.1
The aspect direction is: 279.6
The local roughness is: 2.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-87.5817, 33.2320; 72 m
The state and county are Alabama: Tuscaloosa County 1125
The HUC is Upper Black Warrior
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southeastern Plains
(less typical) 65
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Northport Junior High School; Alabama: Tuscaloosa Co.
-87.5817, 33.2320 at a distance of 2 m
- Northport Church of Christ; Alabama: Tuscaloosa Co.
-87.5839, 33.2307 at a distance of 250 m
- Tuscaloosa County High School; Alabama: Tuscaloosa Co.
-87.5792, 33.2337 at a distance of 301 m
- Mount Galilee Baptist Church; Alabama: Tuscaloosa Co.
-87.5858, 33.2301 at a distance of 436 m
- Northport Main Street Park; Alabama: Tuscaloosa Co.
-87.5861, 33.2334 at a distance of 439 m
- Stone Cemetery; Alabama: Tuscaloosa Co.
-87.5836, 33.2357 at a distance of 449 m
- Northport Church of God; Alabama: Tuscaloosa Co.
-87.5769, 33.2332 at a distance of 467 m
- Roselawn (subdivision); Alabama: Tuscaloosa Co.
-87.5811, 33.2362, ( 220 ft ) at a distance of 471 m
- Rices Hill Cemetery; Alabama: Tuscaloosa Co.
-87.5867, 33.2312 at a distance of 474 m
- Northport Elementary School (historical); Alabama: Tuscaloosa Co.
-87.5806, 33.2273 at a distance of 529 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Lake Tuscaloosa South
This was request number 30245034