The selected location is:
( 35°, 26', 42.4" N; 88°, 36', 45.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 16 (X,Y) 353642 , 3923599
The elevation is 123 m ( 402 ft )
The gradient is: 1.4
The aspect direction is: 91.4
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-88.6126, 35.4451; 123 m
The state and county are Tennessee: Chester County 47023
The HUC is South Fork Forked Deer
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Interior Plateau
(less typical) 71
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Dixie Youth Park; Tennessee: Chester Co.
-88.6126, 35.4451 at a distance of 5 m
- Chester County Junior High School; Tennessee: Chester Co.
-88.6168, 35.4440 at a distance of 397 m
- Quinco Mental Health Center; Tennessee: Chester Co.
-88.6193, 35.4454 at a distance of 605 m
- Chester County Nursing Home; Tennessee: Chester Co.
-88.6189, 35.4473 at a distance of 625 m
- Smith Cemetery; Tennessee: Chester Co.
-88.6208, 35.4504 at a distance of 950 m
- Memorial Park; Tennessee: Chester Co.
-88.6232, 35.4454 at a distance of 958 m
- East Chester County Elementary School; Tennessee: Chester Co.
-88.6232, 35.4426 at a distance of 998 m
- Sugar Creek mouth; Tennessee: Chester Co.
-88.6143, 35.4359 at a distance of 1034 m
- North Chester County Elementary School; Tennessee: Chester Co.
-88.6298, 35.4473 at a distance of 1576 m
- Chester County Training School (historical); Tennessee: Chester Co.
-88.6301, 35.4476 at a distance of 1608 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30256455