The selected location is:
( 40°, 12', 51.8" N; 88°, 37', 31.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 16 (X,Y) 361688 , 4452821
The elevation is 217 m ( 712 ft )
The gradient is: 1.0
The aspect direction is: 92.0
The local roughness is: 0.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-88.6254, 40.2144; 217 m
The state and county are Illinois: Piatt County 17147
The HUC is Salt
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Central Corn Belt Plains
(more typical) 54
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Watson School (historical); Illinois: Piatt Co.
-88.6254, 40.2144 at a distance of 5 m
- Ashworth Landing Strip; Illinois: Piatt Co.
-88.6043, 40.2231 at a distance of 2043 m
- Maple Grove Cemetery; Illinois: De Witt Co.
-88.6401, 40.2297 at a distance of 2111 m
- Saint Joseph Cemetery; Illinois: De Witt Co.
-88.6451, 40.2286 at a distance of 2302 m
- Trenkle Slough mouth; Illinois: De Witt Co.
-88.6529, 40.2281 at a distance of 2792 m
- Robert A Ashworth Airport; Illinois: Piatt Co.
-88.6043, 40.2347, ( 722 ft ) at a distance of 2886 m
- South Prairie School (historical); Illinois: Piatt Co.
-88.6307, 40.1856 at a distance of 3226 m
- Santa Anna, Township of; Illinois: De Witt Co.
-88.6487, 40.2397 at a distance of 3440 m
- Harris; Illinois: Piatt Co.
-88.5926, 40.2325, ( 724 ft ) at a distance of 3445 m
- Weidner Landing Field; Illinois: Piatt Co.
-88.6245, 40.1833 at a distance of 3451 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Farmer City North
||Farmer City South
This was request number 30256782