The selected location is:
( 30°, 57', 20.9" N; 89°, 21', 7.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 16 (X,Y) 275331 , 3427076
The elevation is 61 m ( 200 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-89.3520, 30.9558; 61 m
The state and county are Mississippi: Pearl River County 28109
The HUC is Black
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southeastern Plains
(less typical) 65
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Wash Creek mouth; Mississippi: Forrest Co.
-89.3520, 30.9558 at a distance of 4 m
- Billy Branch mouth; Mississippi: Forrest Co.
-89.3490, 30.9541 at a distance of 347 m
- Dry Creek mouth; Mississippi: Pearl River Co.
-89.3590, 30.9596 at a distance of 787 m
- Landrum Cemetery; Mississippi: Pearl River Co.
-89.3562, 30.9677 at a distance of 1377 m
- Hickory Creek mouth; Mississippi: Pearl River Co.
-89.3448, 30.9419 at a distance of 1690 m
- Mill Creek mouth; Mississippi: Pearl River Co.
-89.3615, 30.9421 at a distance of 1769 m
- Billy Branch head;
-89.3293, 30.9591 at a distance of 2203 m
- Pistol Ridge Oil And Gas Field; Mississippi: Pearl River Co.
-89.3568, 30.9780 at a distance of 2501 m
- Thomas School; Mississippi: Pearl River Co.
-89.3607, 30.9344, ( 260 ft ) at a distance of 2514 m
- Hickory Creek Church; Mississippi: Pearl River Co.
-89.3570, 30.9330 at a distance of 2573 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30247000