The selected location is:
( 30°, 59', 11.8" N; 89°, 22', 13.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 16 (X,Y) 273645 , 3430528
The elevation is 72 m ( 236 ft )
The gradient is: 6.7
The aspect direction is: 180.1
The local roughness is: 5.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-89.3704, 30.9866; 72 m
The state and county are Mississippi: Pearl River County 28109
The HUC is Black
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southeastern Plains
(less typical) 65
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Lee Town Church; Mississippi: Pearl River Co.
-89.3704, 30.9866 at a distance of 4 m
- Young; Mississippi: Pearl River Co.
-89.3693, 30.9980, ( 271 ft ) at a distance of 1267 m
- Hickory Grove Cemetery; Mississippi: Pearl River Co.
-89.3845, 30.9824 at a distance of 1422 m
- Pistol Ridge Oil And Gas Field; Mississippi: Pearl River Co.
-89.3568, 30.9780 at a distance of 1616 m
- Mount Olive Church; Mississippi: Pearl River Co.
-89.3659, 31.0013, ( 264 ft ) at a distance of 1685 m
- Hickory Grove Church; Mississippi: Pearl River Co.
-89.3876, 30.9827 at a distance of 1696 m
- Paul H Barrett Lake Dam; Mississippi: Pearl River Co.
-89.3801, 31.0019 at a distance of 1929 m
- Parker Creek mouth; Mississippi: Pearl River Co.
-89.3751, 30.9683 at a distance of 2079 m
- Landrum Cemetery; Mississippi: Pearl River Co.
-89.3562, 30.9677 at a distance of 2499 m
- Dry Creek mouth; Mississippi: Pearl River Co.
-89.3590, 30.9596 at a distance of 3188 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30280657