The selected location is:
( 35°, 8', 46.3" N; 90°, 2', 14.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 15 (X,Y) 769910 , 3893275
The elevation is 76 m ( 249 ft )
The gradient is: 0.4
The aspect direction is: 90.0
The local roughness is: 0.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-90.0373, 35.1462; 76 m
The state and county are Tennessee: Shelby County 47157
The HUC is Lower Mississippi-Memphis
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Mississippi Alluvial Plain
(more typical) 73
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Collins Chapel; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0373, 35.1462 at a distance of 1 m
- Saint Marys Episcopal Cathedral; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0365, 35.1468 at a distance of 99 m
- Morris Park; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0359, 35.1457 at a distance of 140 m
- Memphis Skill Center; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0401, 35.1454 at a distance of 270 m
- University of Tennessee Child Development Center; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0370, 35.1429 at a distance of 368 m
- Merrill School; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0365, 35.1495 at a distance of 373 m
- Lake Grove Baptist Church; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0337, 35.1479 at a distance of 379 m
- Burning Bush Missionary Baptist Church; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0329, 35.1465 at a distance of 403 m
- Edison Park; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0423, 35.1451 at a distance of 471 m
- University Interfaith Association Chapel; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0362, 35.1420 at a distance of 478 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30248196