The selected location is:
( 35°, 9', 42.5" N; 90°, 2', 27.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 15 (X,Y) 769531 , 3894997
The elevation is 75 m ( 245 ft )
The gradient is: 3.1
The aspect direction is: 207.1
The local roughness is: 2.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-90.0409, 35.1618; 75 m
The state and county are Tennessee: Shelby County 47157
The HUC is Lower Mississippi-Memphis
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Mississippi Alluvial Plain
(more typical) 73
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Keel School; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0409, 35.1618 at a distance of 1 m
- Grant Elementary School; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0418, 35.1637 at a distance of 225 m
- Centennial Baptist Church; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0387, 35.1629 at a distance of 235 m
- Holy Chapel Baptist Church; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0434, 35.1626 at a distance of 243 m
- Number Seventh Street Church; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0382, 35.1620 at a distance of 248 m
- Holy Name Convent; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0382, 35.1615 at a distance of 249 m
- Saint James African Methodist Episcopal Church; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0423, 35.1598 at a distance of 257 m
- Chelsea Avenue Presbyterian Church (historical); Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0384, 35.1629 at a distance of 259 m
- United Methodist Neighborhood Center; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0384, 35.1604 at a distance of 277 m
- Wesley Community Center; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0407, 35.1590 at a distance of 312 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30195410